The terms and conditions shall signify the importance of use of websites, apps, learning management system and any mode of access to our course, course products, course libraries, services or any products listed, owned, or managed by StudyMEDIC are for the users to read, understand and comply at all times.
All the users browse/use/access the website, application or any related services owned by StudyMEDIC shall signify their acceptance and confirmation legally to follow the company (StudyMEDIC) policies, terms, and conditions. Those who doesn’t wish to follow or comply shall be humbly requested not to use our websites or any other applications owned and managed by StudyMEDIC.
- All information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script, and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services, and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be, or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest, or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the company, to the User.
- Users/Subscribers/Students shall be informed that the use of the information and contents within the website/apps/services are solely for your educational purpose and not for any commercial use. No means of piracy of information’s or contents which includes modify, copy, screen record by any means, hacking by any means, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create.
- Users/Subscribers/Students are not allowed to publish (unless company approved) or sell any information’s or contents of their own or others under any circumstances.
- No User shall be permitted to perform the below
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence.
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or code of practice.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services.
- Company shall have the authority to notify the Users/Subscribers/Students by any means which includes SMS, Email, in App notifications, phone call, WhatsApp or any similar calling provisions to communicate the release, Launch of new products, courses, latest offers etc. By using our websites and applications you are accepting our requirements to send and update you with notifications by any means.
- Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services/products and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User/student to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- Users/Subscribers/Students shall have the privilege to clarify their queries their doubts, concerns with the company representative through company chat support system as and when necessary.
- Company has always been providing quality training and engagement programs for employees especially customer support team to always follow company’s code of conduct and communication policies. Any deviation or any misconduct faced shall be considered with strict actions but company shall not offer any warranties or representations on such behavior. Any feedback from User relating to the same is most welcome and Company reserves the right and discretion to take any action in this regard.
- Use of company services, websites, applications are made in such a way to suit certain specific specifications of devices, brand and browsers. Users shall always ask regarding the device specification or application specification before the use.
- Any access to our Services/Application/products through registrations/subscription is nontransferable.
- It is Users/Subscribers/Students sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete, and latest.
In the event of Your breach of these Terms, you agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company, therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.